4040 Internship Program
Applications are invited for the 4040 Internship Program 2018/19.
The 4040 Internship Program is a one year, volunteer program, where interns will be involved in 4040 activities such as the Angaza School Program, the Angaza Children’s Learning Centres, Community Open Days, and fundraising events.
- As an intern, you will receive training in areas of education, community service, leadership and fundraising.
- Interns will enjoy the wide network of 4040, both during and after the internship.
- Open to anyone with interest in volunteerism, education, community service and leadership. Third Year University students are encouraged to apply.
- Must be committed to the program for a year.
- Must be available on Fridays.
- Should be open to working in the field/out of office.
- Should be living in or around Kampala.
Download and Fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com
1st February, 2018 – Application Deadline
7th – 8th February, 2018 – Interviews for the short list applicants
16th February, 2018 – Internship training
19th February, 2018 – Start of Internship
23rd February, 2019 – End of internship
For more information, contact Karen Ihimbazwe on +256 781 817062 or firstname.lastname@example.org